- Boneless chicken thigh or breast fillets, chopped 300 grams.
-Thai green curry paste 100 grams
- Barbecue sauce 3 Tablespoons.
- Pepper powder 1 Tablespoon.
- Sweet Chili, cube 1/4 cups.
- Onion, cube 1/4 cups.
- Tomato, cube 1/4 cups.
1. Place chicken, pepper powder and barbecue sauce in glass or ceramic bowl and mix to combine, marinate for 1 hours.
2. Cook the prepared chicken, sweet chili, onion and tomato over a preheated hot barbecue or under a hot grill until chicken is cooked through.
3. Serve with cooked Garlic Rice.