- Boneless chicken thigh or breast fillets, chopped 300 grams.
-Thai green curry paste 100 grams
- Vegetable oil 1 Tablespoon.
- Fresh Basil leaves 20 leaves.
- Bamboo shoot, boiled 250 grams.
- Kaffir lim leaves, shredded 5 leaves.
- Fresh Red Chili, sliced 1 Tablespoon.
- Cocunut milk 400 ML.
- Thai fish sauce 1 Tablespoon.
- Sugar 1 Tablespoon.
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a high heat, add onions and cook for 3 minutes or until golden. Stir in curry paste and cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
2. Add chicken, basil, lime leaves, coconut milk, fish sauce and sugar and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 12-15 minutes or until chicken is tender and sauce is thick.
3. Serve with cooked Pandan Coco Rice.